Notice! This is available in the paid version only.
The next tab “Seo” of the Settings Page contains settings to improve search engine optimization.
Slug for project and Slug for media settings help you to customize Projects and Project media slugs. In WordPress, slug is the bit of text that appears after your domain name in the URL of a page. Essentially, it’s the part of your site’s URL that identifies every single page on your site.
This tab contains the following options:
- Slug for project – Set slug for Projects CPT items. For example: http://your-website.com/slug-of-project/project-name/, where the slug-of-project is edited part by this option.
- Slug for media – Set slug for Project media CPT items. For example: http://your-website.com/slug-of-media/media-name/, where the slug-of-media is edited part by this option.
- Area levels for area project tags
- Select priority param for city
- Disable parent area tag
- Add aggregate rating
- Add schema (microdata) about your company – Enable to show fields to set information about your company.
- Type* – Select the type of your company. You can choose one of the following options: Electrician, General Contractor, HVAC Business, House Painter, Locksmith, Moving Company, Plumber, Roofing Contractor, Manual. This field is required.
- Your custom type – Set custom type of your company. Your custom type option is only available when Manual is selected for Type Option.
- Name* – Set the name of your company. This field is required.
- Logo – Set the image for logo of your company.
- Description – Set the description of your company.
- Address – Set the address of your company.
- City- Set the city of your company.
- State/Region – Set the state/region of your company.
- Zip/Postal Code – Set the ZIP/postal code of your company.
- Country – Set the country of your company.
- Latitude – Set the latitude of your company.
- Longitude – Set the longitude of your company.
- Price range – Select price range of your company. You can choose one of the following options:
- Inexpensive, usually $10 and under
- Moderately expensive, usually between $10-$25
- Expensive, usually between $25-$45
- Very Expensive, usually $50 and up
- Telephone* – Set the telephone of your company. This field is required.
- Image* – Set the image of your company. This field is required.
- URL* – Set the URL of your company. This field is required.
- Add schema for video – Add schema for video.